Thursday, September 22, 2005

The intenovella continued

why - from my perspective it had been a vicious attack on an old lady. I was taught always to expext the unexpected but this appalled and saddened me. Malon clearly read my thoughts because he said, "Son is it right to let a human being that you love waste away in agony and die a hopeless unfitting death - I think not - far better to end it quickly and help them on their way to their god whoever he or she may be".

"But why the violence", I asked. Bur Malon had faded and no answer was forthcoming. The river wended its way to the sea and a lone heron plucked a fish from its waters. Another violent death - why is there death I cannot understand the reason for it. I have three beliefs - 1) that we were put on this earth for a purpose; 2) that fate rules everything and, three, that when we die our atoms are transferred and we become a single drop of rain or a mushroom and that when somebody eats that mushroom that its components form a part of that body and if that body produces children then a part of me will exist in that child. Perhaps after all we don't die we merely become something or someone else. I think too much dear reader back to our story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home