Monday, September 19, 2005

The Internovella - continued

Dear reader, time for me to intervine, to provide the truth, at least my perspective of the truth. Did the events, as described really happen, any one single persons account differs from anothers - what is truth? Truth says that Jesus Christ existed - have you interviewed him - did the chronicolors of the time write down the truth, Matthew, James, John and Mark were journos - they reported the truth as they saw it but was it the same truth that Jesus Christ saw? I think not. Have you been at the scene of a disaster, an accident, a murder or a rape? From what angle did you see it, how far away were you, what did you hear and smell? Video cameras always lie, the eye deceives - an old maxim - truth lies in the eye of the beholder.

And what did I see, smell and hear on that fateful day; only what my brain perceived. If my brain is faulty then my reportage is faulty, my evidence of events warped - even twisted by my own emotions. My upbringing has taugth me to say what I perceived not what actually happened. Truth is a lie and sometimes lies are the real truth. Lies protect and the truth hurts.

So - what did I see, or thought I saw - this is important - am I a witness for the defence or the prosecution - criminal cases hang or free the accused on my evidence, and yet my evidence, without another human being having heard, or smelt or seen what I saw is garbage. However

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home