Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Internovella continued

there may have been a fourth party - him, her me and something spiritual. The Holy Ghost or some other watchful spirit - they are all around, maybe I will go and meditate, down by the river, and ask them. Malon is the king of the pixies in Kernow - he sees all and knows everything but the mist and the drizzle and man's rape of his native soil have aged him and he is weary of the humankind.

I bathe my hand, in the mist rising from my beloved Tamar and pray to Malon to help me. A badger sniffs the darkening breeze before allowing his cubs to leave his set - the buzzards sleep on chimney rock, and a lone salmon celebrates her return from oceans crossed. "I'll tell you what boy I saw it all; the knife, the blood but nothing was done in malice - I ordered it to be so", said an echo down my valley. But

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respect to the Electricians
Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA We've been planning to finish off an area in our basement for an office and a separate storage room for some time now.
You hae a neat blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advanced protein shakessite/blog. It pretty much covers advanced protein shakes related stuff.

11:23 PM  
Blogger primeministersquestiontime.com said...

Piss off.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home