Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Clamidia

Name that pop song! Words were something like "You and you are mine Clamidia" Name the group!

Maid in the village has an MP3 player. "Ere she says sticks these in your ear and have a listen." "Not likely says I I'll catch clamidia". "No you won't she says - thats sticking something else somewhere else". "That's even worse", says I. "You'll get the Bostik". I whizzed off in my electric wheelchair, actually it's a Toyota MR2, and left her looking quizical!

Funny old world
Gordon

P.S. Actually this is an awful disease - transmitted by sexual thingys. NOW is the time to stop being funny - the consequences are awful - LIKE NEVER EVER BEING ABLE TO BEAR A CHILD.
I am an aethiest but nature inposes terrible revenges for breaking the TEN COMMANDMENTS. Moses and Jesus were right on - hear there words and you will live a happy/sad , but at least disease free life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home