Monday, February 07, 2005

Erectyile disfunction!

Now being a man there is a need for total honesty. Women with their problems can get HRT, LSD and all for free.
But men go into deepresion when it happens, and it has happened to me, and can't talk about it, even to their friends. So Chaps time to STAND UP.

It's just like a sore throat (if you will excuse the expression) or piles or the crabs or a chest cold. Something has, temporarily, gone wrong. So take the medicine - 39.99 pounds sterling at 'me surgery and 54.99 pounds sterling at Tesco. Horrible place don't shop there shop LIDL.

I will be sending some to agent HOOTS (a friend of Condy - so 'ell definately need 'em) at 150 pounds sterling - but the cheque has to arrive first. Don't trust a mower nerd - he thinks he's cleverer than me but I'm cleverer than he was - and he bullied me at school. Called me the body 'cos I was a nine stone weakling - but I am stronger than him - mentally and physically now- and bullies and cheats always get defeated in neverland!
Gordon Brewing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home