Saturday, August 27, 2005

The internovella continued -

I would injure and kill a fly - 'cos they spread disease and I hate that frantic buzzing sound that they make - so curled up newspaper in hand, I squeeze the bastards on the window panes. Then I get kitchen roll, to wipe off the blood and stains , usually, cream, red and black and throw it in the bin - disgusted with them and disgusted with myself.
And then along came Mary - they say it takes six seconds to fall in love, but sister Josie will confirm this , it was nano seconds. The happiness in her soul, the joy in her - the zest in yes - the sparkling eyes - local farmers say that a calf with sparkling full brown eyes will always produce the best milk. Oh my Mary my beloved Mary what nuclear fision happened in that nanosecond ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your posts.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home