Saturday, August 27, 2005

The internovella - continued

Okay - so, I was twice beaten, at Gunny primary - whipped no less for saying that I was fearful of confined spaces - the mines - but they then, did not know that, what is now written in history - I was drowned as an engineer, in the engine room of the Titanic -many level below the upper deck. You see I should never ever have been below ground, let alone the waves. At least I went early - no prolonged agony for me - I don't think that I even drowned, the force of the icy cold water knocked my head onto one of the boilers and I was gone.

But in the primary school at Gunny, my two offences are still listed ... just like the big ship listed that night ... but both lists are on the record, but mine should be wiped off 'cos ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home