Saturday, January 15, 2005

There are three things I'm hanging on for:-

1. To be a grandad.
2. To see Blues, in person, win the F.A. Cup.
3. To dance on Thatcher's grave, These dudes are already preparing for the day :-
http://www.maggiethatchersdead.co.uk/

Comment's please on which will happen first.

Soon be time for my coke ( to my American friend this is an English acyronym for cocao and not cocaine).

Possibly last post of a long day but tune in tomorrow - Part I of the best pubs in Devon and Kernow. A tourist's dream - don't bother with Rough Guides - stick with me!

Gordon

2 Comments:

Blogger peter bowler said...

Stamp The Dirt Down is one of the great protest songs, and I for one will rejoice when she pegs it. I will truly celebrate, I hate the cow, I know the damage she did, I lived through it. She ruined lives,she ruined communities, she ruined industries, all in the name of a flawed ideology.

From the age of 18-24 I was unemployed, having left school with not even an o level. Any opportunity I might have had was denied me, other than to be a wage slave, injuring myself on power presses and the like; too thick to do anything else, apparently. When I think of her and her ilk I hope the Catholic teachings I grew up with are true, and the fucking hateful cow spends an eternity suffering.

11:57 PM  
Blogger primeministersquestiontime.com said...

Friggin Norah - don't lets go there old buddy. A catholic upbringing like me - phew this is getting too real - you are my brother.
Whoever your God is may he bless you.
RG

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home