Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kick ASS and ABBA

Much to my surprise, in my formative years I learnt, that young ladies sized a man up on the shape of his ass. Arse, buttocks, rear-end, bottom (in polite circles) and backside are other terms used to describe this part of our anatomy.

Then, with the advent of tight jeans and Levis and ladies wearing trousers - a rare event in my youth, men forsook boobs for the shape of a ladies bottom. They are fat, thin, rounded, oval, and flat in my experience. I like them rounded and tight and therefore I was greatly surprised when the blonde ABBA girl won the ass of the year prize sometime ago. Her's were oval and not at all conspicious or rounded and did absolutely nothing for me. So, dear reader, what was all the fuss about?
Rearguards
Gordon Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home