Monday, February 14, 2005

Hatherleigh Boot Market

Didn't tell you this . The maid behind was small but a beautiful person in the best sense of the word. Anyway She had a three piece suite on her trestle.
I asked her how she had managed to struggle in from her van with that.
"It's not mine ", she says. "They have an auction here on Tuesday's and either the seller hasn't bothered to take it away or the buyer hasn't collected it. I've had three offers already and I'm, going to take the Next".

Pss I hear - I thought it was a dog peeing on me leg - no, twere the maid. "Just sold im for sixty quid", she says.

Successful day for her - and she was orf. I only made twenty five quid. But the crack and the laughs were worth every penny.

On me fourth dram so only another eight to go and then its GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART (Al Bowley - the best ever - bar one)
Gord

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home